Join Us for HAPPY HOURS to Raise Money for the New Lions Pavilion at Hollyfield Park!
Why limit HAPPY to just one hour? Join LOW Lions & FLOW for HAPPY HOURS:
Saturday, October 12 | 4–7:00 PM | Rain or Shine | Lions Pavilion @ Sweetbriar Park
Wine, Beer, Appetizers, Food, Live Music, 50/50 Raffle
- $15 per person (includes admission, appetizers & first beverage)
- Additional food/drink tickets will be available for purchase
- I.D. required to obtain wristband
All proceeds support the 2020 LOW Lions Pavilion at Hollyfield Park. Come have fun and learn about this exciting new Lions project for the LOW community!
Friends of Lake of the Woods was created by a group of like-minded Lake of the Woods property owners who believe it is absolutely essential to add to and improve association infrastructure and amenities to meet the changing needs of the community. Learn more.
As an independent 501(C)(3) corporation, Friends of Lake of the Woods (FLOW) is dedicated to promoting and supporting the Lake of the Woods community.
FLOW assists in enhancing Lake of the Woods amenities, facilities and beautification projects by raising funds through tax-deductible charitable donations from property owners like you.
- FLOW envisions Lake of the Woods to be a quality private, recreation-oriented community of single family homes which provides amenities and facilities supporting the interests of its members.
- FLOW envisions Lake of the Woods as offering a secure environment that protects and enhances the natural wooded setting and its lakes.
- FLOW envisions Lake of the Woods with a diverse population, one possessing a constructive community spirit that has a positive influence on local government and business activity.